Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fog

Today there is fog.  It was not too bad this morning and locked like it would burn off but it has just gotten worse, so no flying today.  However this gives me a chance to catch up on sleep (if I'm smart) and to get some work done.  Also I can write this blog.  So yesterday I forgot to mention that we saw a seal.  I'm not exactly sure what kind but it was just sitting on the snow sunning his stomach. I will have a picture to show you.  Seals create breathing holes in the ice and maintain them throughout the winter. 

Otherwise we had a spectacular skidoo trip yesterday coming back from the measurements.  The ice was very rough with lots of ridges and so forth.  Christian also got his skidoo very stuck and ruined a belt on the skidoo but we fixed it in the field and drove back.

Today we are all just bumming around, I sort of feel like working but can't think of what to do and can't concentrate long enough to do it.

Well that is it for now.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are blogging about my life, every day of this week....so much to do, zero motivation to do it! I'm excited to see your pictures when you get back!

    ReplyDelete

Translate